Clinical Lecture Series
Effective March 11: Trainings will be LIVE-STREAM only. Please check for updates on individual programs, as some have been canceled or changed.
Mondays, 12-2 pm at UNC-CH School of Social Work or via LiveStream
325 Pittsboro St. Chapel Hill, NC 27516 | Directions and Parking
Clinical Lecture Series schedule for 2019-2020:
- September 23rd –Skill in Action: The Intersection of Yoga and Social Justice w/ Michelle Johnson, LCSW, E-RYT-500
- October 21st – Teamwork in Recovery: Engaging Couples in the Treatment of Eating Disorders w/ Jennifer S. Kirby, Ph.D. and Camden E. Matherne, Ph.D.
- November 4th – Treating Trauma in Children and their Families w/ Nancy Berson, LCSW
- January 27th – Critical Race Theory and Psychotherapeutic Practice: An Intersectional Perspective for Black Clients Living in the US w/ Travis Albritton, MSW, MDiv, Ph.D.
- February 17th – PTSD in Complex Trauma: Assessment and Evidence-Based Approaches w/ Tiffany Hopkins, Ph.D.
- March 23rd- LIVE STREAM ONLY – Telemental health: Ethics and implementation w/ Rob Reinhardt, LPCS, NCC
- April 13th – LIVE STREAM ONLY – Living with anxiety and uncertainty during the pandemic w/ Jennifer Plumb Vilardarga, Ph.D.
The following programs have been canceled: All registrations will be automatically transferred to the new programs on the same dates above, unless registrants request otherwise. Thank you for your patience as we figure out programming in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
- March 23rd – The Ethics of Feedback in Psychotherapy w/ Mike McGuire, LCSW, LCAS, LMFT, CCS, MINT
- April 13th – Ethics and Psychopharmacology w/ Belinda R. Novik, MSCP, MD, Ph.D.