Clinical Lecture Series
Mondays, 12-2 pm at UNC-CH School of Social Work or via LiveStream
325 Pittsboro St. Chapel Hill, NC 27516 | Directions and Parking
Clinical Lecture Series schedule for 2019-2020:
- September 23rd –Skill in Action: The Intersection of Yoga and Social Justice w/ Michelle Johnson, LCSW, E-RYT-500
- October 21st – Teamwork in Recovery: Engaging Couples in the Treatment of Eating Disorders w/ Jennifer S. Kirby, Ph.D. and Camden E. Matherne, Ph.D.
- November 4th – Treating Trauma in Children and their Families w/ Nancy Berson, LCSW
- January 27th – Critical Race Theory and Psychotherapeutic Practice: An Intersectional Perspective for Black Clients Living in the US w/ Travis Albritton, MSW, MDiv, Ph.D.
- February 17th – PTSD in Complex Trauma: Assessment and Evidence-Based Approaches w/ Tiffany Hopkins, Ph.D.
- March 23rd – The Ethics of Feedback in Psychotherapy w/ Mike McGuire, LCSW, LCAS, LMFT, CCS, MINT
- April 13th – Ethics and Psychopharmacology w/ Belinda R. Novik, MSCP, MD, Ph.D.