The following are self-paced programs, for whatever fits your schedule.
Clinical Lecture Series 2 hour programs
Participants will receive 2 contact hours of NBCC or ASWB continuing education for online programming
- Emotionally Focused Therapy with James McCracken, LCSW
- The Accountable Clinician:Sitting with culture and power differentials in therapy with Carmen M. Crosby Ph.D., LMSW
- Trauma & Unrelenting Crises with Becca Edwards-Powell, LCSW
- Relational Dynamics within Treatment for Complex PTSD with Tyler Beach, LCSW
- Cultural Sensitivity and Humility in Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Racism-Related Distress with Enrique Neblett, Ph.D.
- Hoarding Disorder: The Diagnosis they Never Taught You in Graduate School with Annette R. Perot, PhD
- Panel on Ethics, Access, Equity, and Advocacy w/ Donna Carrington, Kay Castillo, Michelle Laws & Jonathan Oberlander
- Acceptance, Commitment and Value-Based Living with Jen Plumb-Vilardarga, Ph.D.
- Trauma, attachment, transgender/non-binary experiences with Heather Branham, LCSW
- Telemental health: Ethics and implementation w/ Rob Reinhardt, LPCS, NCC – NEW
- Living with anxiety and uncertainty during the pandemic w/ Jennifer Plumb Vilardarga, Ph.D. – NEW
Clinical Institutes 3-12 hour programs
Participants will receive 3 – 12 contact hours of NBCC or ASWB continuing education for online programming
- Prolonged Exposure for PTSD with Tiffany Hopkins, PhD – 4 hours
- Ethics, accountability, and power: Practicing social justice in clinical social work with Carmen Crosby, PhD, LCSW, LMSW – 3 hours – NEW
Coming this summer:
- Embodied practices in trauma work: Bringing yoga into the therapy room with Barbara Vosk, PhD, RYT-50
- All Parts are Welcome: Using the Internal Family Systems Model with Individuals and Partners with (or without) Trauma History w/ Deborah Klinger, LMFT, CEDS-S
- Skill in Action: The Intersection of Yoga and Social Justice w/ Michelle Johnson, LCSW, E-RYT-500
- Teamwork in Recovery: Engaging Couples in the Treatment of Eating Disorders w/ Jennifer S. Kirby, Ph.D. & Camden Matherne, Ph.D.
- Treating Trauma in Children and their Families w/ Nancy Berson, LCSW
- Critical Race Theory and Psychotherapeutic Practice: An Intersectional Perspective for Black Clients Living in the US w/ Travis Albritton, MSW, MDiv, Ph.D.
- PTSD in Complex Trauma: Assessment and Evidence-Based Approaches w/ Tiffany Hopkins, Ph.D.