Fall 2016 to Spring 2017
All Winston-Salem Clinical Lecture Series programs meet on Wednesdays, 10 am – 12 pm
Fee: $25/event including CEU (through NorthWestAHEC)
Location: Northwest AHEC, 475 Deacon Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27105
1. September 14,2016, Wednesday , 10am to 12pm, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Substance Use Disorders with Marty Weems, LCSW, LCAS
2. November 16, 2016, Wednesday, 10am to 12pm, Understanding Autism: The Impact of Emotional Regulation Issues and Social Cognitive Challenges on Behavior and Academics with Sherry Mergner, MSW, LCSW
3. February 8, 2017, Wednesday, 10am to 12pm, The Ethical Super Shrink: Maximize Effectiveness through Feedback Informed Therapy with Thomas L. Murray Jr., PhD., LMFT, LPC-S, AASECT, CST, CFMHE, NBCCH
4. April 5, 2017, Wednesday, 10am to 12pm, The 5 Love Languages and Marriage Counseling Through the Lifespan with Edward Shaw, MD,MA
Each UNC School of Social Work Clinical Lecture Series event provides the following credit:
- 2.0 Contact Hours from Northwest AHEC
- 2.0 contact hours of (Category A) continuing education for North Carolina psychologists
- 2.0 contact hours from the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board.
Each Winston-Salem Clinical Lecture Series event provides the following credit: 2.0 Contact Hours from Northwest AHEC, 2.0 contact hours of (Category A) continuing education for North Carolina psychologists, 2.0 contact hours from the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board. This program does not provide specific NBCC credits. However, per LPC licensure guidelines, you may submit up to 15 contact hours of continuing education by attending programs by affiliates of the National Area Health Education Center Organization (NAO). Northwest AHEC is a member of NAO.
Refund Policy: No refunds are given but registration can be transferred to a colleague for the same event. Please contact Theresa Palmer at email@example.com or 336-416-5096 to make arrangements
DO NOT LOG IN/REGISTER WITH YOUR ONYEN if you are a:
– UNC employee for any Department or School other than UNC Chapel Hill School of Social Work
– Field instructor/Task supervisor who is not otherwise employed as a faculty of UNC School of Social Work
ONYEN LOG IN is ONLY for UNC-CH SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK current students, staff and faculty.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CAROL ANN HINCY 919-962-6540 or firstname.lastname@example.org