Introducing the 1st year of the Clinical Lecture and Institute Series’ Online Training Programs
If you can’t come to UNC for in-person trainings or make the live-stream, no problem!
Clinical Lectures: Participants will receive 2 contact hours of NBCC or ASWB continuing education for online programming SEE DETAILS HERE
List of available programs:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy with James McCracken, LCSW
- The Accountable Clinician:Sitting with culture and power differentials in therapy with Carmen M. Crosby Ph.D., LMSW
- Trauma & Unrelenting Crises with Becca Edwards-Powell, LCSW
- Relational Dynamics within Treatment for Complex PTSD with Tyler Beach, LCSW
- Cultural Sensitivity and Humility in Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Racism-Related Distress with Enrique Neblett, Ph.D.
- Hoarding Disorder: The Diagnosis they Never Taught You in Graduate School with Annette R. Perot, PhD
- Panel on Ethics, Access, Equity, and Advocacy w/ Donna Carrington, Kay Castillo, Michelle Laws & Jonathan Oberlander – NEW
- Trauma, attachment, transgender/non-binary experiences w/ Heather Branham, LCSW – coming soon
Clinical Institutes: Participants will receive 4 – 12 contact hours of NBCC or ASWB continuing education for online programming
- Prolonged Exposure for PTSD with Tiffany Hopkins, PhD – 4 hours – NEW