Clinical Lecture Institutes
UNC-CH School of Social Work or via LiveStream
325 Pittsboro St. Chapel Hill, NC 27516
UNC School of Social Work offer Clinical Institutes, which offer in-depth training opportunities in evidence-based practices. Each Institute provides theoretical grounding and practical skills through a combination of didactic, experiential, and hands-on practices.
- Thursday/Friday October 3rd & 4th – Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) w/ Deborah Barrett, PhD, LCSW and Robin Sansing, LCSW
- Thursday, November 7th – Expressive Arts in Clinical Practice w/ Hillary Rubesin, PhD, LPCS, REAT and Laurie Selz-Campbell, MSW
- Thursday, January 30th – Moving Skill Into Action: Experiential Practices at the Intersection of Yoga and Social Justice w/ Michelle Johnson, LCSW
- Friday, February 21st –All Parts are Welcome: Using the Internal Family Systems Model with Individuals and Partners with (or without) Trauma History w/ Deborah Klinger, LMFT, CEDS-S
- Friday, March 6th – Emotionally Focused Therapy with Individuals and Couples: Attachment Theory in Practice w/ Lorrie Brubacher, M.Ed., LMFT, RMFT
- All active UNC SSW field instructors and task supervisors who attend with their student interns receive a significant discount. UNC MSW students who attend with their field supervisors pay a $10 fee.
- Learning together discounts apply can be used either for in-person participation or live-streaming at field site.
Additional questions? Please contact Deborah Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carol Ann Hincy at email@example.com or 919-962-6540.