Winston-Salem program 2015-2016
Fall 2015 to Spring 2016
All Winston-Salem Clinical Lecture Series programs meet on Wednesdays, 10 am – 12 pm
- September 16 – Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Transforming relationships from Distress Secure Bonds presented by Lorrie Brubacher, MEd, LMFT
- November 4 – The Human Rights and Ethical Issues of Involuntary Commitment presented by Tara Bohley, MPA, LMFT
- January 27 – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Substance Use presented by MartyWeems, LCSW, LCAS
- March 30 – Mindfulness Based Interventions with Clients presented by Angela Q. Cowell, LCSW, LMFT
Each UNC School of Social Work Clinical Lecture Series event provides the following credit:
- 2.0 Contact Hours from Northwest AHEC
- 2.0 contact hours of (Category A) continuing education for North Carolina psychologists
- 2.0 contact hours from the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board.
This program does not provide specific NBCC credits. However, per LPC licensure guidelines, you may submit up to 15 contact hours of continuing education by attending programs by affiliates of the National Area Health Education Center Organization (NAO). Northwest AHEC is a member of NAO.
Cost: $25/event including CEU (through NorthWestAHEC)